Thursday, October 4, 2012

C4K #1, #2

                                 Summarization of Faith's latest post
         Faith's first post that I commented on was about her classroom game she played on Monday. It was called blindfold experience. Faith said that you have a partner and get blindfolded. The next thing you have to do is have your partner guide you past tackling bags, and up a stage. She said it was very scary and she was glad she had a partner. Faith explained how much fun Room 14 had with friends and teachers. If you would like to check out Faith's game feel free too!

  My comment on Faith's latest post
      I really enjoyed reading Faith's game. She seems like a very fun, outgoing, carefree child. I commented on her post by letting her know who I was and what college I attended. I told Faith that I was intrigued by her game. I am very excited to get ot know Faith more and hear her stories.
                                        

                                          Collect $2.00
    Mr. Capps post was about teaching the students about money. The students rolled a pair of die to collect their amount of money. Then they had to convert the change into bills. First student to collect $2.00 won. The students were allowed to help each other out.

My comment on Mr. Capps post
    I throughly enjoyed this blog. I liked how the students were interacting with one another. I also liked how much the students had to value the money that they were given. Very good learning skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment