Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blog Post #12

                                                                Blog Post #12
      This weeks blog post was on our own. I wanted to find a webpage that shows how technology is used in the classroom. Watching the Skype conversation between Ms. Cassidy and Dr. Strange the other day got me thinking. Ms. Cassidy said that technology was used in P.E in several ways. I wanted to explore those ways for myself. On the page "Technology brings new P.E. to schools," I learned how over 10,000 schools have added numerous technological additives to the classroom. Heart monitors, wristwatches, as well as target zones have been put in schools. There have also been games such as Dance Dance Revolution, and WII Fit into the classroom. Teachers say it motivates students and intrigues them to actually participate and workout in class. I love this idea. I want to be an inspiring teacher, that means doing whatever it takes to get the student's up and going. I really enjoyed this post. I encourage all P.E. teachers who want to motivate their students a little more to read.
P.E

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Although I thought your post was interesting, it doesn't really follow the assignment instructions. The instructions were to create an assignment. Other than that, it was well written and interesting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete