Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K #3

Courtney's Post
This week, my students name was Courtney. She is having a hard time adjusting to high school. She is making new friends, and playing volleyball, but it's still difficult for her to getting around the bossy people. She said she loves volleyball. That it is her escape. She did say that high school is much better than elementary school. If you would like to read her blog, feel free. Courtney's blog.
My Comment on Courtney's Blog
I can relate to Courtney in many ways. I played softball all throughout school. And it got me a college scholarship. I am so glad that she enjoys it, because it can get her so far! I also know how it feels to have people boss you around, and you may not like it. I was in the military, so I had many people boss me around. I enjoyed her post a lot and i wish the best for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment