Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K

C4K #4
In This weeks C4K, my student was Sarah. She is a very intelligent student. She posted this week on online classes. Sarah is a very outgoing person. She said she usually raises her hand first in class. Sarah also has to take an onlune class now. She stated how difficult it was for her to adjust. She said she was shy and nervous to post anything, and that she would re-read her posts over and over again to make sure she wasn't wrong. After a while, Sarah said the online class grew on her. She now has a better understanding. She said that it has made her grow as a student and learn to think before she speaks. Her post is very well written. Feel free to check out Sarah's post.
My comment to Sarah's post
I loved reading her post. As I told her, I was complete opposite as she is. I hated raising my hand in class, and I was very timid and shy to seak any answers outloud. I admire her for that. I had my first online class in college. I enjoyed it for the reasond that Sarah disliked it. But, it now gives me a better understanding to why there are so many people who don't like them. I encouraged her that they will get better. I'm so proud of Sarah for growing as a person and student because of this class. I enjoyed her post a lot.

C4K #5
This week, my C4K was really short. The student did a guessing game. He gave hints about the singer, and asked who we thought he may could be. It was a neat little mind thinking game. If you would like to check out Juan's game you can go to his link. My comment to Juan's game
I liked the guessing game. It gets the mind going. Even though this was a small post, I liked the effort put into it. Great to get people from all over to get involved!
C4K #6
My student this week was Coleman. The post I read was about him. I learned that his favorite person in this world is his mother. I learned that Coleman's favorite song is "Fly Over States." When Coleman grows up, he wants to be a doctor. I think thats amazing for him to want to be that. He sounds like an awesome, fun, loving boy. IF you want to know more about Coleman, you can visit his blog.
My comment to Coleman's Blog
I enjoyed reading about Coleman. My favorite person is my mom also, so thats nice to know that we have that in common. I enjoyed reading about what Coleman likes to watch. His favorite show is "MY Big Fat Redneck Vacation", I love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment